Whether you’re expanding into new Spanish-speaking sectors or to expats living in Spain, well researched insights on the mindset of your local market is essential. You will need the foundation of understanding how they work, think and feel to create smart branding and expansion strategies.
The Market Research Report from IberBiz is a broad sweep assessment of your target market and sector. It also features a roadmap on how to implement the best suited approach your organisation can take, based on our expert research and experience.
We usually conduct the review over a 4-6 week period, spending at least two full days with your organisation’s key decision maker and management team.
What does the Market Research service cover?
- Full transcripts of discussions with your team
- Review of the income statements for the previous three financial years
- In-depth SWOT analysis of the local Spanish market for your organisation
- Full report on key areas such as pipeline development, key customer & competitor profiles, favoured business/payment models and cultural & language considerations
- Team and stakeholder evaluation
- Definition of key market and performance metrics (KPIs, critical success factors)
- Development of a strategic roadmap
- Final takeaways and recommendations for action
- Elements of the analysis may vary depending on market, company or industry.
Whom is this service best suited to?
- Organisations seeking to establish, maintain or increase their competitive advantage and increase profitability
- CEOs seeking an independent, locally-based analysis of competition and recommended measures
For an informal discussion about our Market Research services, get in touch with us.